On the Hiromas official site, you can book at the best rate compared to any other booking site.
Booking at best rate
If you want to stay in groups of 10 or more, please make a reservation using the form below.
For sightseeing, business trips and job hunting at Yokohama.
A clean and reasonable hostel with dormitory, shower and free Wi-Fi. And a day use plan (a break in 30 minutes) is avaiable.
6 minutes on foot from Tokyu Toyoko Line “Motomachi-Chukagai” station and “Nihon-odori” station. and 13 minutes on foot from JR Keihin-Tohoku Line “Kannai” station.
Located in Yokohama Chinatown, you can enjoy Chinatown all day long,
It is close to Minato Mirai · Yamashita Park · Red Brick Warehouse.
In addition, you can enjoy exchanges regardless of nationality, unique to the hostel gathering.
All major credit cards and IC card, electronic money, PayPay, Alipay are accepted.
Click here for more details of payment method.
- Check inAfter 16:00
- Check outUntil 10:00
- Front desk8:00 – 23:00Please check here if check in is over 23:00.
Credit card accepted
All the rooms are dormitory and can be used at reasonable prices. (The toilet · shower · kitchen · lounge will be shared)
It is simple, but you have what you need and you can have a comfortable stay.
We have prepared a Female only floor so that you can use it with confidence even for one woman.
Mobal Japan SIM Cards
Flexible SIM Card options for Japan. Free Pick-Up in Japan or Free worldwide shippng.
Same-day luggage delivery service that does not use the last day as the”flight date”
We take guests feedback sincerely to improve our hostel management. We very much appreciate to hear your opinions, so please share reviews on the reservation sites.
- Jeremy Case (2 months ago) ★★★★☆ Friendly and helpful staff. Bonus points since the staff could speak some English. Somewhat modern feel. Beds and towels were clean. Bathroom could have been a little cleaner, but perhaps I was just using it after the wrong person...
All things considered, an amazing stay for the price.
- Jack Wen (a week ago) ★★★★☆ Stayed for two night. First night, I was supposed to arrive by 9 pm, but due to aircraft delay, I checked in just past 11 pm. I wasn't able to let the hostel know beforehand for the late check-in, but luckily the front desk was still manned. Nice things include a short walk to Ueno and Suehirochō station, free daily towel changes, and free wire & lock for luggage. The mattress, however, felt thin, and was uncomfortable to sleep on. With the curtain closed, the air in the capsule was just a bit on the stuffy side, but AC overall was comfortable.
- SHUN YU Cao (2 weeks ago) ★★★★★ Good location and cheap price. Friendly staff can speak good English.
- nursaleha Sobri (3 months ago) ★★★★★ Nice and cozy place, toilet inside dormitory, easy access to train station