On the Hiromas official site, you can book at the best rate compared to any other booking site.
Booking at best rate
If you want to stay in groups of 10 or more, please make a reservation using the form below.
2-minutes walk from Kuramae Station, the Japanese inn where you can relax in a private bath.
In addition to dormitory type beds, we have group rooms for 4 and 6 people and double bed type private rooms for 2 people.
Easy check-in with a dedicated app and security with a dedicated card key management. You can also use Wi-Fi for free.
In the lounge on the 1st floor, you can easily cook using IH, etc., and there is a private bath on the top floor.
Located 2 minutes on foot from Kuramae Station A5 Exit, 11 minutes on foot from Taharamachi Station, 8 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station.
Tokyo’s leading tourist area that mixes good old-fashioned scenery with cutting-edge scenery such as Tokyo Skytree.
- Check inAfter 15:00
- Check outUntil 11:00
- Front desk24 hours (Except 3:00AM~5:00AM)
Credit card accepted
We offer dormitory type beds and private rooms with double beds for 2 people. Dormitory can also be used as a group room for 2 to 6 people. (Toilet, shower, kitchen and lounge are shared)
There is a private bath for 4 to 5 people on the top floor.
It is simple but has everything you need, so you can feel comfortable.
There is a female-only floor so you can feel safe even if you are a single woman.
We take guests feedback sincerely to improve our hostel management. We very much appreciate to hear your opinions, so please share reviews on the reservation sites.
- Roisin Chiller (6 months ago) ★★★★☆ Cheapish place to stay. We stayed during Golden Week so would probably be cheaper during non holiday times. Location is pretty good. Close to a couple of train stations on different lines. Very modern and clean building. Staff were very helpful. Rooms are small but it is a hostel as can be expected. It is not a hotel as the name makes you think. Has a good sized common area with tables, chairs, fridge, microwave and sink.
- Michael Slang (2 months ago) ★★★★★ Great experience all around. Nice clean bathrooms, friendly staff who seemed to be able to communicate in English if you don't speak much Japanese, good location, whats not to like?
- Shizuka World (4 months ago) ★★★★★ I stayed here for 3 days. It was very calm and the staff very kind! I'll come again for my next trip. Also the price is very cheap for the service quality 🙂
- sune poulsen (7 months ago) ★★★★★ Easy check-in, friendly staff, clean place, great location, mini onsen opportunity, beds are a bit hard, good room temperature where you sleep.
You sleep in capsule like square boxes with a curtain for privacy, so you can hear everything. But I think it was cozy as hell. All in all a great place to stay with good value for money. Highly recommend this place.