On the Hiromas official site, you can book at the best price compared to any other booking site.
Booking at best price
For sightseeing, business and trips at Tokyo.
All of the guestrooms are equipped with keys and intercoms, up to 2 persons in a private room, Privacy-oriented guest house with free Wi-Fi and free laundry.
It is located in a quiet residential area, 15 minutes by Keio Line from Shinjuku Station.
It can also be used as a resting place for travel, business trips, job hunting and night shifts.
All major credit cards and IC card, electronic money, PayPay, Alipay are accepted.
Click here for more details of payment method.
- Check inAfter 16:00
- Check outUntil 10:00
- Front desk9:00 – 22:00Please check here if check in is over 22:00.
All private rooms
Credit card accepted
There are double bed type and bunk bed type rooms, all rooms are equipped with air conditioner · refrigerator · TV · humidifier · clothes · hanger · kettle. (Toilet · shower / bathroom will be shared)
Mobal Japan SIM Cards
Flexible SIM Card options for Japan.
Free Pick-Up in Japan or Free worldwide shippng.
Same-day luggage delivery service that does not use the last day as the”flight date”
We take guests feedback sincerely to improve our hostel management. We very much appreciate to hear your opinions, so please share reviews on the reservation sites.
- Rajender Kumar (a month ago) ★★★★★ We had an awesome stay. I stayed along with my wife. At the time of booking we had requested for bunks in the same room and the hotel presented us with the best room for us.
The stay was for 3 nights. As its located nearby to the Chitose-Karasuyama train station(KO12), its very easy to commute to other places in Tokyo downtown, Shinjuku street etc.
Neat, clean and tidy. Value for money.
- Wilbur Mercer (a month ago) ★★★★☆ Spent 2 nights in this place, and was really glad about it. Very friendly staff (also speaking English), clean rooms and amenities, vendor machine for drinks just outside the entrance. Rooms are a bit small but ok, lockers in room to secure your valuables, washmachines available, bathroom/toilets shared (but you can lock the door). Convenient location as you are 100m from main street. The street is narrow and very quiet at night, no problem to sleep. Only negative point i could notice during my staying were due to 1 guest talking/laughing loudly and watching TV until 4AM, but only to hear from the hall, not inside the room.
I would definitely recommend this place if you are on a budget and want to stay in Tokyo (Keio Line directly to Shinjuku/Shibuya in about 25 minutes). Also, the wifi was fixed and is awesome, very fast (300mb upload).
Thank you for making these 2 nights i had to stay out my flat a nice time, Hiromas Inn ! =)
- Putukupi Srswt (3 months ago) ★★★★☆ Super affordble price. Near to stattion chitose karasuyama. There's alot of restoratn 24hr store and supermarket.
- Ziey Raj (6 months ago) ★★★★★ Good place to stay n rest for the night. But a bit far from local transportation.
- Xiibouge S (8 months ago) ★★★★★ Our stay was great, the staff is really reactive. Rooms are a bit tiny but it’s not really important if you want to stay few days.
Showers and restrooms are great.
Everything is clean.
The hostel is not far from the station Chitose-Karasuyama. Many trains stop at this station. Depending on which type of train you take (rapid, semi express, local, etc.), you can reach shinjuku in 15-30min.
A convenient store is near the hostel (2min).
Special thanks to the girl who is working on sunday.